cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Schubert <S...@ivu.de>
Subject Speed Problem
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:12:19 GMT
Hi,

I just tried Cocoon 2 those days for the first time and after some
installation problems, we got everything working properly.

We are determining now, whether to use a powerful server application like
Cocoon 2 for flexible web/wap/etc. output or not. The only real problem to
me is the speed of cocoon. Does somebody have any experience if and (if yes)
how Cocoon 2 could be made more efficient in the qay of needing time? I'd
like to get to know some ways to make it more performant as it is much to
slow for our purposes (just world wide web output) yet.

Thx & Bye!

Stefan Schubert