cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gapinski, Gary (GEL, MSX)" <Gary.Gapin...@lighting.ge.com>
Subject RE: How do I add objects to the objectModel Map
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:13:36 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: David Rosenstrauch [mailto:darose@dti.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 5:50 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: How do I add objects to the objectModel Map

>snip<

The "set_download" action that I'm calling is really small.  All it does is
set a response header so that a download gets triggered in the browser.

>snip<

Is there any way *short* of a custom action to set response headers just
prior to serialization? All I wish to do is to adjust response headers to
promote short-term cacheing by an HTTP proxy (i.e., I need to set the
Expires header to a date-time some arbitrary number of seconds subsequent to
the time of request).

Regards,

Gary