cocoon-users mailing list archives

From car...@cvc.edu (Carlos)
Subject Re: Connection refused after installing Cocoon
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 17:59:11 GMT
Marcus:

I'm having the same problem but the logs are clean. It doesn't seem like
it's logging anything. Catalina.out, catalina.log and root.log don't have
any information relevant to the crash other than the connection refused
message. If you still think it's useful, I'll post the logs

Carlos

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               carlos@cvc.edu
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

Paradoxically, a refusal to 'put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.
-- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach