cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Araya <car...@cvc.edu>
Subject Re: is batik X-server needed
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2001 17:47:45 GMT
It is only necessary if you will be doing a lot of graphical work with FOP,
which uses Batik as the image library. In the installation page
(http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/index.html) there are instructions
for installing Cocoon with an alternative AWT that does not use X.

Scroll down to the ┬│Linux/Headless/Batik┬▓ section under Tomcat 4.0 for the
details

HTH
Carlos