cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Phil Blake <p...@tcp.net.au>
Subject FAQ - How do I hide "cocoon" in the URL
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 03:59:03 GMT
I wish to "hide" part of the URL from the user.

I noticed on the cocoon web site there is a FAQ with the title:  How do
i hide "cocoon" in the URL's once i integrate using mod_jk as shown
above?

FYI: The example in the cocoon FAQ doesn't so much "hide" anything in
the URL, rather presents the full URL immediately to the user - the
complete opposite of the desired result.

I'll have a play with rewrite and aliases to see if there is a way to
"hide" part of the URL (never used them before :) ) If someone has an
answer to this, perhaps updating the FAQ would be good.

Thanks in advance,

Phil