cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marty McClelland" <mmcclell...@eduprise.com>
Subject RE: HELP PLEASE: Error executing the example esql.xml on cocoon1.8.2
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 20:19:50 GMT
did you install the postgres driver on tomcat? marty

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Manuel Andrade Muñoz [mailto:iandrade75@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 9:59 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: HELP PLEASE: Error executing the example esql.xml on
cocoon1.8.2

I have installed:
Red Hat 7.2
Postgresql 7.1.3.
JDK1.3
JDBC: /usr/local/jdbc7.1-1.2.jar
Cocoon1.8.2
Tomcat3.2.3
Now when I try to access my pages I get the following error message :
When executing the example esql.xml of the cocoon 1.8.2 that is in
/samples/sql/.
Cocoon 1.8.2
------------
Error found handling the request.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading driver: org.postgresql.Driver
at
_usr._local._jakarta._build._tomcat._webapps._cocoon._samples._sql._esql
.populateDocument(_esql.java:141)
at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPPage.getDocument(XSPPage.java:97)
at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java:5
27)
at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:384)
at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)

at
at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.jav
a:812)
at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:758)
at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(H
ttpConnectionHandler.java:213)
at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416
)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:50
1)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
-----------
Warning: this page has been dynamically generated.
-----------
What he/she would have to make to make work this example?
To add or to modify something in tomcat.properties or cocoon.properties
or
pg_hba.conf?
>From already thank you for their help.
Iván Andrade M.
Punta Arenas.
Chile.

  _____

Con MSN Hotmail súmese al servicio de correo electrónico más grande del
mundo. http://www.hotmail.com/ES
<http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag3_etl_ES.asp>