cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@visitronics.be>
Subject Re: How to offer cocoon virtual hosting?
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:37:44 GMT
This is a simple one.
if you copy the cocoon.war file to a new name, ex. host1.war, you actually
create a new webapp called host1.  You can access this Cocoon installation
through http//yourdomain/host1
If you configure Apache so that is redirects a certain subdirectory (or the
root for that matter) to the host1 web application, you can have it under
any subdirectory you want.  You can use mod_webapp to get it done.  Read
the doc of the mod_webapp to get is done. it requires 4 lines in the
httpd.conf file.
Bert