cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@dti.net>
Subject Re: xsp without stylesheet?
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:51:14 GMT
Actions have access to the HTTP request, and therefore the request parms.

Put the following code in:

import org.apache.cocoon.environment.Redirector;
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.SourceResolver;
import java.util.Map;
import org.apache.avalon.framework.parameters.Parameters;
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.Request;
import org.apache.cocoon.Constants;

public class
YourAction extends AbstractComplementaryConfigurableAction {

         public Map
         act(    Redirector  redirector,
                         SourceResolver  resolver,
                         Map  objectModel,
                         String  source,
                         Parameters  params) {

                 Request request = (Request) objectModel.get(Constants.REQUEST_OBJECT);
                 String  yourParmVal = request.getParameter("your_parm");
         }
}

HTH.

DR