cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@dti.net>
Subject Re: Help needed with debugging XSP
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:03:08 GMT
Note:  This response contains C2 terminology (e.g., "transformer", "serializer").  You'll have
to convert to C1 terminology yourself.

Some options:

1) Insert a log transformer after the XSP page.  That will output the SAX events from the
XSP page to a log file.

2) Instead of running the XSLT, modify your site to serialize the output right after the XSP
file.  Either:
         * set the output for download (set a request header of:  Content-disposition: attachment;
filename="..."), or
         * declare a new serializer that uses the XMLSerializer, but with mime type "text/plain",
or
         * just output as regular XML, and use Microsoft IE to view the doc.  It supports
XML display.

DR