cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@dti.net>
Subject Re: XSLT transformations with Cocoon
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:00:19 GMT
I'm not sure I understand your question, so I'll try to answer as best I can:

* Is it possible to use cocoon to do an XSLT transformation with the output being XML?

Yes.    <map:serialize type="xml"/>

* Is it possible to use cocoon to do an XSLT transformation with the output being HTML?

Yes.    <map:serialize type="html"/>

* Is it possible to use cocoon to do an XSLT transformation with the output being HTML tags,
but in an XML format (i.e., in an XHTML format)?

Yes.    <map:serialize type="xml"/>

HTH.  If I didn't answer your question, then please write back and clarify.

DR