cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@dti.net>
Subject XSP page getting called TWICE! (was: Pipeline dependencies)
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 17:07:52 GMT
Actually, regarding the setup below (which I mentioned in another message), I'm having a problem
with it and would appreciate some help.

Take a look at the sitemap segment below.  And let me clarify it a bit too:

The XSL stylesheet that I'm using in the transform on "pd/mergedoc.html" is generated *dynamically*,
from an xsp page ("pages/gen_merge_xsl.xsp").

This is working just fine, except for one small problem:

For some reason, on each request, this XSP page is getting executed TWICE!  Although this
doesn't technically cause any errors, it's pretty inefficient since it hits the database twice,
generates the xsl twice, etc.

Any ideas why?

Some possible thoughts I had:

* perhaps the internal-only="true" is causing this?

* perhaps an additional aspect of this setup is causing this:  the "cocoon:/rtf_parse" generation
step (not listed) is setting an "attachment" response header ("Content-Disposition: attachment;
filename=myfile.rtf") so that the file will be downloaded instead of displayed directly in
the browser.  Could that be causing this?

Any help appreciated!

TIA!

DR