cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@dti.net>
Subject Re: Pipeline dependencies
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 16:17:19 GMT
It is possible.  I'm using that in my site:

<map:pipeline>
         <map:match pattern="pd/mergedoc.html">
                 <map:generate src="_thesource_"/>
                 <map:transform src="cocoon:/rtf_merge_data"/>
                 <map:serialize type="html"/>
         </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

<map:pipeline internal-only="true">
         <map:match pattern="rtf_merge_data">
                 <map:generate type="serverpages" src="pages/gen_merge_xsl.xsp"/>
                 <map:serialize type="xml"/>
         </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

DR