cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gerrit Kuilder <ger...@yours-untildeath.demon.nl>
Subject PRobably a faq tomcat4 cocoon 2 resource (/cocoon/) is not available.
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:50:59 GMT
Hi All,

have managed to get tomcat 4 working on Linux 7.1, strangely enough on
port 8180.

I then downloaded cocoon 2 (binary, so just the cocoon.war file) and
copied the cocoon.war into /webapps.http://localhost:8180/cocoon/

when I go to: http://localhost:8180/cocoon/

this results in the following error:
<error>

type Status report

message /cocoon/

description The requested resource (/cocoon/) is not available.
</error>

according to the documentation copying the cocoon.war file should have
been enough.

Can't seem to find any errors in any log. Searched the web read the docs.
Any suggestions? I can imagine this quesion being asked a lot, sorry if
it is for the x-th time.

Regards,

Gerrit Kuilder