cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alessio Mazzieri <mazzi...@umbrars.com>
Subject Upgrading from C1.8.2 to C2.0rc2
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 15:19:27 GMT
Hi to all.
I've produced a Cocoon 1.8.2 based web site, using a lot of XML
documents and some XSP and JSP files. I've developed the site under this
configuration: Apache 1.3.12 + Tomcat 3.3rc2 + Cocoon 1.8.2
This works well, but for some reasons we want to upgrade the system to
this configuration: Tomcat 4 + Cocoon 2.0rc2.
Exploring C2 documentation, I've observed the existence of a new file
called sitemap.xmap that (apparently) manage the entire web site.
Could someone tell me how to upgrade the existing XML site?
Or suggest me a tutorial to do this...
Thanks.