cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Rittershofer" <andr...@rittershofer.de>
Subject RE: Stuck with Cocoon 2.0 installation
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:02:21 GMT
On 20 Dec 01, at 14:46, Karl Oie wrote:

> I replaced my CLASSPATH, so the xalan-2.2.0-D13.jar of cocoon is in it >
> now. But tomcat still dies silently, when I invoke any example with SVG in
> > it. > > Am I missing something somewhere?
>

> but all examples except svg works?

"HTML" works, "WML" works, "Simple XSP" works, "Simple Internationalization" works, "XSP
Internationalization" works, and so on.

BUT "SVG" or "C2 Docs" (probably some SVG built in the latter one) and tomcat dies without

any log entry. The browser shows the typically "Das Dokument enthielt keine Daten" (should
be
"The document contained no data" or so) and that's it.

mfg ar

--
mailto:andreas@rittershofer.de
http://www.rittershofer.de