cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "tek" <...@leonid.de>
Subject Re: C2 file upload problem
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:09:11 GMT

Seems I have to describe the problem once again:

Uploading a file with the cocoon2 upload-example seems to work ok. The
uploaded file appears in the file-list. But when you look closer, you
notice, that uploaded file is empty  (only containing some information
about the original file type, like GIF89A)

So far I have made the same experience as Vladimir. But I just made a
second erperience: The Problem descibed above is somehow in conjunction
with the use of mod_webapp. For when acessing the upload side directly from
tomcat, the upload works as it should.

These are the symptoms. I just don‘t know the cause, as I know very little
about how mod_webapp works or how the cocoon file-upload works. Configuring
an absolute path has just been an idea, that I wanted to try next , ...full
of despair... but it is possible, that this won't change anything...

So, if someone succeeded uploading although using mod_webapp, please let me
know how...

thanks Leo