cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Kłos <quo...@3w.com.pl>
Subject XSLT and international characters.
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 11:33:00 GMT
Hi!

For serveral days I'm trying to solve the following problem. I'm sure that
somebody has already faced it, but I could not find any answer on the net.

I use Cocoon 2 for XSLT transformations (Tomcat 4.0.1 glued to Apache using
mod_webapp). These are very simple transformations producing HTML output. I
pass some parameters in the QUERY STRING to the XSL. Those parameters contain
international (polish) characters, somewhere during the transformation those
charcters are converted into some rubbish. For example polish character
%C5%82 is transformed into &Aring;&#130; i.e., each byte of the two-byte
value is treated separetely.

How to overcome this problem?

--
Pozdrawiam