cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: Connection refused after installing Cocoon
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 17:22:09 GMT
Hi Tilman,

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 06:22:24PM +0100, Tilman Rassy wrote:

> Catalina.stop: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
> ...<snip>...

	hmm. looks like your Tomcat crashed just after startup for some
	reason.

> The Cocoon version is 2.0, my servlet container is Tomcat
> 4.0.1, my java is sun's SDK 1.3.1, and I work on a Linux
> machine (kernel 2.4.4-4GB).
>
> Obviously, the cocoon.war file was extracted (I found a
> cocoon subdirectory in webapps, and a lot of Cocoon-related
> messages in the Tomcat log files). Without Cocoon, Tomcat
> works well.

	I think those messages in the tomcat logs are probably useful for
	diagnosing what's going on. Without them it's a bit difficult.
	Can you send them in ?

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   Managesoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'     Email : Marcus.Crafter@managesoft.com
          &&&&.        Business Hours : +49 69 9757 200
    &&&&&&&: