cocoon-users mailing list archives

From david.grea...@idl-bt.com
Subject How do I add objects to the objectModel Map
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 00:18:28 GMT
Hi

I hope this is straightforward...

How do I add objects to the objectModel Map?

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/generators/velocity-generator.html
says:
<export-object key="objectMapKey" name="velocityContextName"/> (optional;
0..n) - Export the object specified by key from the Cocoon object map to the
Velocity context of the template. The object can be accessed from the
template as name. Be careful to use a valid VTL variable name.

I've looked through the code but can't figure this one out.

David