cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Adrian Geissel" <ageis...@zenark.com>
Subject REPOST: [C2.0] Fatal Error when trying to use SVG
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 12:24:10 GMT
Hi,

Are there any pointers as to where I should be looking to fix this?
I'm using the Cocoon 2.0 release distribution, and get the error described
below.

Thanks,
Adrian

===

Hi,

I'm running Cocoon 2.0 (Final Release) on Tomcat 3.2 on Windows NT 4.0 SP5.

I get the message "Fatal Error: No usable fonts found." when accessing the
Cocoon SVG sample link (of the main sample page), and Tomcat dumps with
"Java Result: 1".

I have attached the cocoon.log from this session, but am unable to locate
any hints as to what happened.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem? Or any thoughts?
Many thanks,
Adrian