cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Roger I Martin PhD" <hypernex...@hypernexinc.com>
Subject Employing, maintaining, version upgrades
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2001 14:33:19 GMT
Hi,

For applicators of Cocoon2; what is the recommended method for creating
multiple projects based on Cocoon? I currently create sibling project
folders to xml-cocoon2 and customize the projects build.xml to locate Cocoon
components and maintain a unique webapp folder for each project.  There are
times when the projects become broken when I cvs update the xml-cocoon2
folder and then I need to search for obsolescence in my projects which can
be a daunting task at times.  What project layout is best?  Where should I
break between Cocoon2 and Cocoon2 based projects?

Roger