cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@danet.de>
Subject Re: get the file creation/modification date ???
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 16:50:04 GMT
Thanx a lot.
Not even a small hint. Mabe I should ask the developer-mailinglist...

No thanx,
    Christofer Dutz

----- Original Message -----
  From: Christofer Dutz
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 10:57 AM
  Subject: get the file creation/modification date ???

  Hi. I am posting this request once again. It is very important for me.

  When accessing a file in the filesystem with a Java program I can get some information about
when the file was last modified. "fileObject.getLastModified()". I desperately need to access
this Information. If this isn't possible can anyone give me a hint, where to start looking
in the Cocoon 1.8 source-code in order to patch cocoon to provide me this information ( an
additional method getLastModified() in the servlet baseclass ( or something else ))?

  This should be a thing a lot of people would like to have ( I think )

  PLEESE HELP ME THIS TIME

  Regards,
      Christofer Dutz