cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Panagiotidis" <a...@telecom.ntua.gr>
Subject BIG BUG probably?
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:33:36 GMT
If you are ready to reinstall to this:
I have cocoon2, tomcat 4 (the latest) and I dont built cocoon, just copying the default war
inside \webapps.
in sitemap.xmap try to add a simple line like this one :

  <browser name="wap" Useragent="Ericsson"/>

below the   <map:selectors default="browser">  area.
Then restart Tomcat. Nothing works anymore and the most serious.
Nothing is fixable. I replaced the sitemap.xmap with the original one,
but still it server complains : no browser hint found.

Is this a real problem. if I need reinstall that easy... What is going on?
Test yourself.

Regards.