cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Max Larsson" <max.lars...@gmservice.de>
Subject RE: C2 file upload problem
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 06:48:11 GMT
Hi,

within your web.xml file you can change the
upload directory. It is passed as a parameter
to the Servlet. If you can even set absolute paths
i don't know.

HTH

Max

Here a snipet from my web.xml

	<servlet>
		<servlet-name>Cocoon2</servlet-name>
		<display-name>Cocoon2</display-name>
		<description>The main Cocoon2 servlet</description>

		[... removed a lot of other init-param... ]

		<init-param>
			<param-name>upload-directory</param-name>
			<param-value>/WEB-INF/upload-dir</param-value>
		</init-param>
	</servlet>