cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Brent L Johnson" <br...@bjohnson.net>
Subject [c1] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError with custom class?
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:29:59 GMT
I'm running Cocoon 1.8.2 and I've just upgraded from Tomcat3.x to Tomcat4.0.1.  According to
Tomcat's documentation, anything in WEB-INF/classes is available (so I dont have to put it
in my classpath). I've got my own com.blah.globals package in WEB-INF/classes/com/blah/globals.
 When I try and import this in my cocoon logicsheet I get a NoClassDefFoundError:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/rrp/globals/Globals
	at _home._reedy._docs._production._pcteachit_com._temp.<init>(_temp.java:33)

If anyone has any ideas on this I would really appreciate it.  I tried adding it to my classpath
and restarting everything and I still get the same error.

Thanks!

- Brent