cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lingareddy Anuga" <anuga.re...@gridnode.com>
Subject help needed regarding cocoon2
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:36:02 GMT
Hi , I started using cocoon2 just today. While starting the tomcat server iam facing a problem
which is list below. Please have a look at it and let me know
the solution.

Context log: path="/XmlServlet" Adding context path="/XmlServlet"  docBase="webapps/XmlServlet"
Context log: path="" Adding context path=""  docBase="webapps/ROOT"
Context log: path="/test" Adding context path="/test"  docBase="webapps/test"
Starting tomcat. Check logs/tomcat.log for error messages
XmlMapper: Can't find method setDescription in Wrapper(Cocoon2 null) CLASS class
 org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper
Server.run/init: java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error: C:\Ides\Jbuilde
r4new\tomcat\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\db\cocoondb.backup
java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error: C:\Ides\Jbuilder4new\tomcat\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\db\cocoondb.backup
        at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Trace.java:180)
        at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Trace.java:144)
        at org.hsqldb.Trace.error(Trace.java:205)
        at org.hsqldb.Log.restoreBackup(Log.java:731)
        at org.hsqldb.Log.open(Log.java:212)
        at org.hsqldb.Database.<init>(Database.java:96)
        at org.hsqldb.Server.run(Server.java:137)
        at org.hsqldb.Server.main(Server.java:78)
        at org.apache.cocoon.components.hsqldb.ServerImpl.run(ServerImpl.java:101)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

thanks in advance
Reddy