cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tomas Espeleta" <tomas.espel...@digival.es>
Subject Re: Upgrading from C1.8.2 to C2.0rc2
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 15:17:44 GMT
> Exploring C2 documentation, I've observed the existence of a new file
> called sitemap.xmap that (apparently) manage the entire web site.
> Could someone tell me how to upgrade the existing XML site?
> Or suggest me a tutorial to do this...

1) About your decision (C2.0rc2): take a look to the homepage! Is now
officially published the stable release. C2 is now the main supported
version.
2) There is really little about sitemaps, I suggest you searching in old
archives of this mailing list, and following it just now. Most of messages
are on that thread!

Regards, Tomas

*  Tomás Espeleta - http://www.digival.es
*  Those who know don't talk.