cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: [c1] Using Markup Symbols from a Database Field?
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:03:52 GMT
Luca

Not sure about your syntax - the ESQL sits in a XML file (not an XSL
file), so I am not sure that <xsl:value-of
disable-output-escaping="yes"> will work there?

The syntax currently looks like:

<!-- logic section -->

<xsp:logic>
fName=<esql:get-string column="Name"/>;
</xsp:logic>

<!-- xml wrapper -->

<value><xsp:expr>fName</xsp:expr></value>

This will be transformed by a stylesheet after the XML file is
built...

Thanks
Derek

>>> l.moran@tin.it 26/11/2001 11:42:01 >>>
Derek,

what about using disable-output-escaping="yes" in your xsl:value-of ?

Just like in:
<xsl:value-of disable-output-escaping="yes"
		select="//sql:rowset/*[name(.)=$dbcol]"/>

Anyhow, this works with SQLTransformer... no idea with ESQL.

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org