cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Cocoon User <coc...@eng.gr>
Subject cocoon path outside cocoon's dir
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:27:47 GMT
i have install apache cocoon2 and tomcat4

my web site warks when i puut all files into /cocoon/docs/samples/myDir/

but i want to have my website files into /home/myDir/

i have try this:
<map:generate src="docs/samples/myDir/{1}.xml"/>

and work fine

but when i try to modify this line to this one
<map:generate src="/home/myDir/{1].xml"/>

i recieve errors
i think that i can not point to files outside cocoon's path

is this true
how can i have my site files into a directory in /home/?

thanks
kounis stavros