cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tegid <tv...@Glue.umd.edu>
Subject util.xsl not found problem
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2001 01:20:34 GMT

Hi,

	I installed Tomcat 3.2.3 and Cocoon 1.8.2 with the cocoon jars in
the tomcat/lib/common directory.  However, when I attempt to access the
Cocoon sample xml pages I get:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading logicsheet at
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/util.xsl due to
java.lang.Exception: Resource not found or retrieving error.
at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.init(XSPProcessor.java:302)
at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:109)
at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java:80)
at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:109)
at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.<init>(Engine.java:179)
etc...etc...etc...

If anyone has any idea why this is happening I could really use the
assistance.

Thanks,

Trevor

"How many Prolog programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?"
"No."