cocoon-users mailing list archives

From dsm...@betasys.com
Subject installation probs
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:00:59 GMT
Hello!

I am new to cocoon and am having probs running the ".\build.bat
-Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp.  I get 58 compiling errors.
Currently, i'm using tomcat 4.0 build 7 and cocoon 2.
Any help would be wonderful!

Derek K. Smith
BETA Systems
Internet Applications Developer
262-789-8941
dsmith@betasys.com

The information contained in this communication may be confidential or
legally privileged and is intended only for the recipient named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately advise the sender and
delete the original and any copies from your computer system.