cocoon-users mailing list archives

From aaldr...@csc.com
Subject Re: Generators.. was: Re: SV: What is Cocoon good for???
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:23:46 GMT
I've had a lot of success using xsp to instantiate my java classes and
subsequently call toSAX (formerly toDOM) from the xsp page. In fact this is
basically what I use xsp for (with subsequent xslt processing of course).
Although the xml is usually produced internally within my classes, some do
read it from a file and output it when toSAX (or DOM) is called.

I'm happy to share some code with you if you need it.

Regards,

Anthony Aldridge
Lead Application developer

Managed Intranet Hosting