cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sudip_Nadka...@Countrywide.Com
Subject Porting Code From Cocoon1.8 to cocoon2.0
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:26:36 GMT

Hi,
     We have a live portal running Cocoon 1.8 on Websphere 3.5
we are planning to get this up to Cocoon 2.0 running on websphere 4.
 I was wondering if there would be a way to get the same code to work on
Cocoon 2, Considering that the parsers used in Cocoon2 are sax parsers
while those being used are DOM. Also what if any changesin the code would
be required to complete any such change.
Any help would be much appritiated
Thanx
Sudip

Countrywide Hoam Loans