cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Erik Stunkat" <er...@poet.de>
Subject RE: find xml files in a directory, list them and render to html
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:26:40 GMT
Hi Alex,
thanks, thats not really the problem: what I want to do with Cocoon is to
view various xml files in one directory and link to them on the fly. When
this can?t work I have to use Ant to build sitemaps, I thought I would be
easier with Cocoon.

regards
erik

Hi,
I think Ant would be very useful for you. With Ant it is easy to launch
your JUnit tests, copy/move files and launch other java programs.
Regards
Alex