cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ted Mead" <tm...@triad.rr.com>
Subject RE: JDOM import and Cocoon 1.8
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 14:24:49 GMT
FYI, putting the full package name in the xsp:include still didn't work, but
removing the xsp:include and using org.jdom.Document works, of course.
Thanks!
Amy

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Engelhart [mailto:mengelhart@earthtrip.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 1:10 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: JDOM import and Cocoon 1.8

Amy,

Yes the XSP processor uses DOM to process the page so the Document
instance is created automatically.
Since you haven't instantiated any JDOM classes I'm not sure why it's
getting hung up but it's clearly getting confused about what Document
object you're referencing when trying to compile your XSP into a java
class.   My suggestion still stands to put the full package name in the
xsp:include or don't bother using the <xsp:include> and if you need a
JDOM  class, always call it by the package name.   Try that and let us
know how it works.

Mike