cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <l.mo...@tin.it>
Subject RE: Cocoon: Few steps in sitemap?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:07:40 GMT
Viktor,

	my suggestion was addressed only to the first of your questions, not the
rest of them.

	The transformation of a TEX into a PDF is beyond my knowledge; moreover,
since TEX is not XML, I don't think you can write a Transformer or
Serializer to emit your output in PDF using Cocoon.

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org