cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <l.mo...@tin.it>
Subject RE: Cocoon: Few steps in sitemap?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:56:29 GMT
 Viktor,

 	the example reads a row from the dbms
 (select-resource-db.xml) and presents it as a read-only (say,
 display-resource.html) or editable (edit-resource.html) HTML.
 	Of course, only the second <map:match> is invoked from the
 browser, the first one being an "internal" pipeline.

 	Apart from this, my idea was just to show you that
 pipelines may be chained, hence avoiding the need for storing
 intemediate files.

 Best regards,

                Luca Morandini
                GIS Consultant