cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Vishnev <avish...@optonline.net>
Subject RE: Problems installing Cocoon2 = Win98 machine
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2001 15:24:32 GMT
Doug,

Cocoon2.0rc1 compiled properly for me. I am using Win2K with JDK 1.3.

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug [mailto:scuba@comnet.ca]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 8:00 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problems installing Cocoon2 = Win98 machine

Thanks. I saw the entry about the environment in the FAQ but since this was
a Java compile problem, I didn't give it much thought.

Can someone please confirm that Cocoon-2.0rc1a compiles properly? After
making the changes, I still get the java compile error. But, Cocoon-2.0b2
compiles properly with the same Win98 configuration. This leads me to
suspect that either 0rc1a uses a different Java version (ie. not 1.3) or has
a bug in it somewhere....