cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Eduardo Godoy Vega" <ego...@tekchile.cl>
Subject Cocoon2 + Oracle + Advance Queue
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:29:06 GMT
Hi,
	Does any one use Oracle Advance Queue with Cocoon2 ?

	I have this problem, when I pass a connecting to Advance Queue, I get an
error message
"Exception: oracle.AQ.AQException: JMS-112: Connection is invalid", but I
can use connection from the pool to execute Store Procedures, etc ...

	I think that my problem is here:
	 if (db_conn instanceof oracle.jdbc.OracleConnection){
	    System.out.println("Is OracleConnection");
	 }else {
	    System.out.println("Is NOT OracleConnection");
	 }

I always get "Is NOT OracleConnection", how can I cast it ?

if I try with

db_conn = (OracleConnection) conn //conn is a connection from the pool,
db_conn is a java.sql.Connection
I get
"java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.JdbcConnection"

Any Idea?
Eduardo.