cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject Re: Live Sites powered by Apache Cocoon
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 13:26:33 GMT
I've just been looking at the list of sites powered by Cocoon 2 on the
Cocoon 2 web site.

Our site used to be on the list, so I'm not sure if there was a reason for
taking it off (or whether it just fell off during an update!), if not,
<http://www.adolos.com/> is entirely generated using Cocoon 2.  It is not
served directly by Cocoon, but served from a standard server with a
up-to-date cached copy of the site.

If you are happy to put it back on the list, we would be delighted for it
to be there.

Stuart.

Stuart Roebuck, BSc, MBA        Tel.: 0131 228 4853 / Fax.: 0870 054 8322
Managing Director