cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ritzmann, Heiko" <Heiko.Ritzm...@godyo.com>
Subject AW: Tag <xsp-response:send-redirect url="..."/>?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:01:47 GMT
Thanks,

I solved the problem inside the sitemap with a action class.
But maybe you know a more easier way to control workflow within a xsp- file.
Is there somthing like "<xsp:if/>"?

Heiko

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: David Rosenstrauch [mailto:darose@dti.net]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. November 2001 13:13
An: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Tag <xsp-response:send-redirect url="..."/>?

XSP is not recognizing your tag, but taking it as text, most likely because
of some syntax problem in your XSP.

Can't debug it without more details though.

Can you post the portion of XSP code where this appears and maybe we can
figure it out?

DR

this.contentHandler.startElement("http://apache.org/xsp/response/2.0",