cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gordon Mickel" <g.mic...@arpanet.ch>
Subject Adding XSP Login in a XSL Stylesheet?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 12:50:25 GMT
Hi all

I've been trying to get an example working where content, logic and
presentation are completely seperated.

I'm having a lot of problems with the first step though.

I have an XML file which contains the content (see attached file) and a
xsl stylesheet which should add some xsl logic.

In the sitemap I have the following entry:

   <map:match pattern="umantis/*.html">
   <map:generate src="docs/samples/umantis/{1}.xml"/>
   <map:transform src="stylesheets/umantis-xsp.xsl"/>
   <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

I would like to transform the xml file adding xsp logic to it. The
problem is that is doesn't seem to "execute" the xsp code. Which means I
always have <xsp:expr>new Date()</xsp:expr> in the HTML instead of the
actual date.

I would be very grateful for any pointers.

cheers very much

Gordon Mickel
--
Gordon Mickel, Arpanet AG
Steinengraben 18, 4002 Basel, Switzerland