cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Engelhart <mengelh...@earthtrip.com>
Subject Re: JDOM import and Cocoon 1.8
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 18:09:51 GMT
Amy,

Yes the XSP processor uses DOM to process the page so the Document
instance is created automatically.
Since you haven't instantiated any JDOM classes I'm not sure why it's
getting hung up but it's clearly getting confused about what Document
object you're referencing when trying to compile your XSP into a java
class.   My suggestion still stands to put the full package name in the
xsp:include or don't bother using the <xsp:include> and if you need a
JDOM  class, always call it by the package name.   Try that and let us
know how it works.

Mike