cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Muthireddy, Sunitha" <sunitha.muthire...@experian.com>
Subject I have problem with cocoon on tomcat.
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 01:02:40 GMT
I am trying to call sampleproblem in cocoon samples.

	http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/hello/hello-page.xml

and I get following error:

Unable to open resource: WEB-INF\cocoon.properties
	java.lang.NullPointerException
		at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:131)
		at org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.doInit(Unknown
Source)
		at org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.init(Unknown
Source)
		at org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.service(Unknown
Source)
		at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(Unknown Source)
		at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(Unknown
Source)
		at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10Interceptor.processConnection(Unknown
Source)
		at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(Unknown
Source)
		at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(Unknown
Source)
		at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

I have cocoon.properties in the webapps\cocoon. Can you pls help me in
debuging this problem.

-Sunitha