cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ducret, Gilles (CH)" <Gilles.DUC...@LloydsBank.ch>
Subject Java Code in XSP Called several times
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:26:57 GMT
Hello,

I am running Cocoon in Visual Age Websphere Test Environment, and i have a
very strange behaviour.

In an XSP, a static method is called to get the data in XML.
Then, the string (XML in a string), is added to the page using <util:expr>

<xsp:logic>

	String xmlString = PortfolioFacade.getPortfolioXMLI(ptf);

</xsp:logic>

<util:include-expr>
	<util:expr>
		xmlString
	</util:expr>
</util:include-expr>

I use FO to generate a pdf from that XML document

I have added a trace in the getPortfolioXML method, and i can see that this
method is always called 3 times.

In the same time, the Cocoon traces when the pdf is processed appears 3
times.

Can you tell me why this happen? Is it due to VAJ Test Environement, is it
due to the way i use Cocoon?

Many thanks

Gilles Ducret
Wealth Management Division
IT Architect
Lloyds TSB Bank
Tel: + 41 22 307 31 50
Mob: +41 79 217 21 41

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) only.
 You should not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
immediately.