cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@dti.net>
Subject Re: Xalan and xsl:sort speed by type
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 22:26:57 GMT
Not answering your question, but just FYI ...

If this is data that's being retreived from a database, then my thinking would be to avoid
xsl:sort completely if possible.  I'd rather do sorting in the database using a SQL statement
(SELECT ... ORDER BY ...) since it's probably better optimized for this.

Of course, if this isn't database data then please ignore me.  :-)

DR