cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@dti.net>
Subject RE: Stylesheets using Logicsheets
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 02:12:19 GMT
At 06:49 PM 11/15/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi everybody,
>

>We see a lot of you are working with logicsheet. We alse are itching for a go, but are
not succeeding at all. It's true we're newbies in the Cocoon world, but are resolving a lot
of things and hope to be able using logicsheet soon. The problem is that we can't find any
example at all of:

>1. how to modifiy the cocoon.xconf file in order to insert our own built-in logicsheet

No need to modify cocoon.xconf

What I usually do is apply a logic sheet at compile time (e.g., using Ant to call Xalan).

So I take index.xml, transform it using logicsheet.xsl, and produce index.xsp

Then I execute it at run time with the following.

<map:match pattern="index.html">
         <map:generate type="serverpages" src="index.xsp"/>
         <map:transform src="style.xsl"/>
         <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

>2. a complete working example of an xml, its xsl-logicsheet and xsl stylesheet file

XML:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<root/>

logicsheet:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
         <xsl:template match="root">
                 <xsp:logic>
                         boolean  condition = true;
                         if (condition) {
                                 <root1/>
                         }
                         else {
                                 <root2/>
                         }
                 </xsp:logic>
         </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

I think that should give you some idea.  Email if you need more info.

DR