cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@dti.net>
Subject Re: Transformers vs. Generators
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 01:57:12 GMT
Tough call.  I'd say it depends.  If <customer-data/> is going to be replaced with "John
Brown, 40 Main St." then I'd say a transform.  If <customer-data/> is going to be replace
I might think about doing a generator.

I don't love the concept of transformers reading XML from another source and piping it.  Just
my preference though - it's your call.

DR