cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@dti.net>
Subject Re: Strange Netscape Behavior
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 01:49:56 GMT
Maybe you're outputting as unicode instead of ascii and Netscape is mucking it up somehow.

Try

<?xml version="1.0"?>

or

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

DR

At 04:14 PM 11/15/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>I've got some trouble using Netscape. First I made a page and just used Iexplorer. Everyting
looks normal. Now I tried to watch the same page in Netscape. I expected some minor differences
but Netscape even up the pages source code. It puts some extra characters between every normal
character. I tried to copy a part of the source code into outlook to show you how it looks
but outlook takes this characters out and everything looks normal again.