cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@dti.net>
Subject Re: ClassFormatError
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2001 18:59:09 GMT
I find that this error usually means that I made a bug in my XSP page.  Since I generate my
XSP pages via logicsheets, then it usually means a bug in my logicsheet.  It's generating
the wrong code, causing some massively long method to be generated in the Java code.  If you
look at the XSP and Java code that are generated it's usually pretty easy to figure out the
problem.

DR